Applied Time Mastery for Productivity and Profit Featured Event
Thursday, December 02, 2021
Applied Time Mastery for Productivity and Profit
Tags: Law Practice Management; Mental Health/Substance Abuse/Wellness; Big Ticket
What if you could finally “crack the code” and successfully implement the Power Principles of Time Mastery to get more done in less time?
And what if you could radically transform the way you manage your law practice so you could make money when you are not working?
And what if you could use this practical information to gain control of your mental health and well-being as an attorney, thriving and not just surviving in the practice of law?
Would you want to know how to do it?
In this LIVE
interactive workshop, you’ll learn how to apply the Power Principles of Time
- Recover at least 10 hours a week, double your productivity, and gain a greater sense of well-being
- Use this “found time” to improve your practice and care for your clients and yourself
- Build a practice that runs systematically and reliably - even when you’re not there
- Recapture control of your time, energy, attention, and mental and emotional health.
- Embrace the practice of law and deliver sanity, joy, and profit.
MENTAL HEALTH & TIME MASTERY
Our professional experience is that poor discipline in time management (goal setting, priorities, dealing with overload, and poor self-structure/self-discipline) are often closely related to mental health issues - either as a triggering cause, or an effect. This overwhelm and the powerlessness, and loss of control that comes with it, cause high performers (like lawyers) to self-medicate. This program will examine these roots and offer practical situations to the everyday time management and well-being problems that lawyers face.
This seminar is an intermediate level program.
This program qualifies for 1.5 MCLE and 1.5 SA/MH credit hours
SC Supreme Commission on CLE Course #:910623
SC Bar Conference Center
1501 Park Street
Columbia, SC 29201-2730