2022 Probate Bench/Bar Featured Event
Friday, September 09, 2022
2022 Probate Bench/Bar
The SC Bar CLE Division is proud to present the 2022 South Carolina Probate Bench/Bar Seminar. Please join this year’s distinguished and experienced faculty to guide you through some of the most important issues trending in Probate practice in South Carolina.
As always, this year’s program is mandatory for South Carolina’s Probate Bench and has also been approved for 6.0 hours of Estate Planning and Probate Specialization Credit. If you practice in Probate Court, this is THE program of the year for you!
- Declaratory Judgement Actions
- Intersection between Workers’ Compensation and Probate Court
- Guardianships / Conservatorships
- Powers of Attorney
- Challenging Disbursement Decision-Making
- Where Veterans Affairs Can Assist
- Jurisdiction Issues
- Annual Case Law Update, and Ethics!
This seminar is an intermediate to advanced level program.
This program qualifies for 6.0 MCLE, including up to 1.0 LEPR credit hour. This program also qualifies for 6.0 EPP Specialization credit hours. SC Supreme Commission on CLE Course #: 229469
- Columbia – SC Bar Conference Center, 1501 Park Street
- Charleston – Charleston School of Law, 385 Meeting Street, Room 219
- Greenville – The University Center, 225 S. Pleasantburg Drive (enter the building where all the college flags are), Room 514
- Myrtle Beach – Horry Georgetown Tech, 950 Crabtree Lane, Room 601
- Rock Hill – York County Family Court, 1555 West Main Street, Jones Assembly Room
Charleston School of Law 385 Meeting Street Room 219
SC Bar Conference Center 1501 Park Street Columbia, SC 29201-2730
University Center of Greenville 225 S. Pleasantburg Drive Greenville, SC 29607 Room 514
Horry-Georgetown Technical College 950 Crab Tree Lane Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Rock Hill Family Courthouse 1555 West Main Street Rock Hill, SC 29732 Jones Assembly Room
Need to cancel or transfer your registration? Simply notify us in writing no later than 24 hours prior to the published start time of the seminar at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be eligible to receive a full refund, be transferred to the live webcast or archived online version of the same seminar (if available), or to a live seminar of equal or lesser value - all with no cancellation or transfer fee. Refunds will not be issued for cancellations made within 24 hours of a seminar start time, but all other options listed above are available with no transfer fee.
SC Bar Conference Center
1501 Park Street
Columbia, SC 29201-2730