Live Webcast: Overcoming Burnout: How to Build Resilience Featured Event
Monday, February 21, 2022
Live Webcast: Overcoming Burnout: How to Build Resilience
About the Seminar
Burnout is a serious physical and psychological condition caused by chronic workplace stress, and it is especially prevalent in the high-pressure world of law – especially amid the exacerbating pandemic. Facilitated by an experienced psychologist specializing in attorney wellness, this practical webinar teaches smart strategies for circumventing burnout and feeling more grounded in the face of unrelenting challenges. The emphasis is on proven practices for enhancing endurance and bringing your best self to work.
By participating in this professional development program, you will:
· Recognize the signs of
burnout in yourself and others.
· Identify destructive ways of coping with burnout such as excessive alcohol use, over-eating, and technology addiction.
· Learn productive ways of coping with burnout.
· Clarify what’s vital for you to prevent and recover from burnout.
· Learn the latest peak performance psychology tactics to increase stamina.
· Boost your energy and channel it into your top priorities.
· Feel more motivated, engaged, and in command – no matter what work and life throw at you.
This seminar is an intermediate level program.
This program qualifies for 1.0 MCLE, including 1.0 SA/MH.
SC Supreme Commission on CLE Course # 225218ADO.
Need to cancel or transfer your registration? Simply notify us in writing no later than 24 hours prior to the published start time of the seminar at email@example.com. You will be eligible to receive a full refund or be given access to the archived on-demand version of the same seminar, if available - all with no cancellation or transfer fee. Refunds will not be issued for cancellations made within 24 hours of a seminar start time.