Overcoming Burnout: How to Build Resilience Out of Stock
Item added to cart
About the Seminar
Burnout is a serious physical and psychological condition caused by chronic workplace stress, and it is especially prevalent in the high-pressure world of law – especially amid the exacerbating pandemic. Facilitated by an experienced psychologist specializing in attorney wellness, this practical webinar teaches smart strategies for circumventing burnout and feeling more grounded in the face of unrelenting challenges. The emphasis is on proven practices for enhancing endurance and bringing your best self to work.
By participating in this professional development program, you will:
· Recognize the signs of burnout in yourself and others.
· Identify destructive ways of coping with burnout such as excessive alcohol use, over-eating, and technology addiction.
· Learn productive ways of coping with burnout.
· Clarify what’s vital for you to prevent and recover from burnout.
· Learn the latest peak performance psychology tactics to increase stamina.
· Boost your energy and channel it into your top priorities.
· Feel more motivated, engaged, and in command – no matter what work and life throw at you.
Through executive coaching, consulting, and CLE programming, Maine-based psychologist Amy Wood, Psy.D. helps attorneys to reach greater levels of achievement and fulfillment. She is the author of Life Your Way: Refresh Your Approach to Success and Breathe Easier in a Fast-paced World, is on Maine Public Radio monthly in 2022 talking about resiliency, and writes a regular column for The Maine Bar Journal. Dr. Wood earned her doctorate at Adler University and is certified by the College of Executive Coaching. To reach her, email or call 207-232-0390, or follow her on Instagram at amywoodpsyd.
This seminar qualifies for 1.0 MCLE credit hour, including up to 1.0 SA/MH credit hour.
Note: When submitting your compliance reports to the SC Commission on CLE and Specialization, if you completed this in 2022, please use this course code: 226794ADO. This seminar is an intermediate level program.
This seminar is an intermediate level program.
Note: When submitting your compliance reports to the SC Commission on CLE and Specialization, if you completed this in 2023, please use this course code: 232110ADO.