South Carolina Rules Annotated 2020 Out of Stock
South Carolina Rules Annotated 2020
Justin S. Kahn
- Are you arguing or preparing for trial with out-of-date rules?
- Do you know which changes were made to the rules this year?
- Is your upcoming mediation going to be impacted by recent changes to the Alternative Dispute Resolution Rules?
- Did you comply with or know about the new Rule 45 subpoena requirements effective April 29, 2020?
If not, don't worry! With the latest annotations and rule changes current as of July 6, 2020, the newly updated South Carolina Rules Annotated 2020 is the most up-to-date premier compendium of South Carolina state court rules and cases citing those rules.
Don't appear before a State agency or the Administrative Law Court and use out-of-date Rules.
Get the latest polices and guidelines for Common Pleas as the Supreme Court transitions to electronic filing for civil lawsuits.
South Carolina Rules Annotated 2020 includes the full text and latest annotations for these South Carolina rules: Civil Procedure, Criminal Procedure, Family Court, Probate Court, Magistrate's Court, Administrative Law Court, Alternative Dispute Resolution, and Electronic Filing Policies and Guidelines Pilot Version.
Plus, with this one book you can quickly reference relevant appellate annotations and decisions related to each rule.
With easy-to-use page headings to quickly guide you to any desired Rule number, this is a one-stop rules resource used by judges and helping lawyers for more than 25 years.
SUMMARY OF CONTENTS:
- Civil Procedure
- Electronic Filing Policies and Guidelines
- Criminal Procedure
- Family Court
- Probate Court
- Administrative Law Court
- Magistrate's Court
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
SC Rules of Procedure Annotate